Ganesh Ji Ki Aarti PDF Download Free (Updated 2023)
Are you a devotee of Lord Ganesha and looking for a comprehensive guide on Ganesh ji ki aarti pdf? look no further. Lord Ganesha, also known as Ganapati or Vinayaka, is the Hindu god of wisdom, knowledge and new beginnings. Devotees of Lord Ganesha often recite the Ganesha Aarti, a hymn of praise and devotion that is believed to bring good luck and prosperity. In article will provide you everything you need to know about Ganesh ji ki aarti PDF, from the importance of the aarti to how to download it in PDF format.
Importance of Ganesh ji’s aarti
Ganesh ji ki aarti is a powerful prayer that is believed to remove obstacles, bring good luck and bless the devotee with success and prosperity. Aarti is usually recited at the end of the puja or prayer ceremony and is accompanied by lighting of diyas (lamps) and waving of incense sticks.
Aartis are sung in praise of Lord Ganesha and his various attributes including wisdom, intelligence, strength and compassion. It is believed that reciting the aarti with devotion and sincerity can bring about positive changes in one’s life and help in removing obstacles.
Meaning of the lyrics of Ganesh ji’s aarti
The lyrics of Ganesh ji ki aarti are full of symbolism and significance, depicting the various qualities and attributes of Lord Ganesha. Here is a brief description of the meaning behind the song:
- Jai Ganesh, Jai Ganesh, Jai Ganesh Deva – This is a salutation to Lord Ganesha, invoking his blessings and protection.
- Mother Jaki Parvati, Father Mahadev – This line refers to the paternity of Lord Ganesha, his mother is Goddess Parvati and his father is Lord Shiva.
- Ek Dant Dayavant, Char Bhuja Dhari – This line describes the physical form of Lord Ganesha, in which he has one tooth and four arms.
- Mathe pe tilak sohe, mooshak ki sawari – This line refers to the tilak (mark) on the forehead of Lord Ganesha and the mooshak that acts as his vehicle.
- Paan Chadhe, Phool Chadhe, and Chadhe Meva – This line describes the offerings made to Lord Ganesha during the aarti, which include betel nuts, flowers, and sweets.
- Laddu ka bhog lage, sant kare seva – This line refers to the prasad (prasad) of laddus that is distributed among devotees after the aarti, and encourages the devotees to serve others.
Benefits of reciting Ganesh ji’s aarti
Reciting Ganesha’s aarti with devotion and sincerity is believed to bring many benefits, including:
- Overcoming obstacles and overcoming difficulties
- Bring good luck and prosperity
- Improve intelligence and knowledge
- Protection and blessing
- Providing success in new ventures and endeavors
- Ram Raksha Stotra PDF Download Free: The Powerful Prayer for Protection
- Shiv Chalisa PDF: Understanding the Significance and Benefits
- Hanuman Chalisa PDF in Marathi: What It Does, How to Get It, and What It Means
- Aaj Ki Murli PDF Download Free
- Hanuman Ashtak PDF Download Free
- Ganpati Aarti PDF in Hindi Download Free
- Aditya Hrudayam Telugu PDF Download Free
- Hanuman Chalisa Bengali PDF Download Free
- Hanuman Chalisa in Kannada PDF Download Free
- Ganapati Atharvashirsha PDF Download Free
- Ramcharitmanas PDF Download Free Digital Version of the Hindu Epic (Updated 2023)
Shree Ganesh Ji Ki Aarti PDF Download Free in Hindi and Marathi
Ganesh ji ki aarti is a powerful prayer that is dear to the devotees of Lord Ganesha. Aarti is a hymn of praise and devotion that is believed to bring positive changes in one’s life and bestow protection and blessings.
Shri Ganesh ji ki aarti pdf in Hindi is a convenient way for devotees to access and share aartis, and can be easily downloaded from various online resources.
We hope that this guide has provided you with valuable information about the importance of shri Ganesh ji ki aarti and how to download it in PDF format. May Lord Ganesha bless you with success, prosperity and happiness.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is the best time to recite Ganesh ji’s aarti?
Ganesh ji ki aarti can be recited at any time, but it is usually done at the end of a puja or prayer ceremony.
Can non-Hindus recite Ganesh ji’s aarti?
Yes, anyone can recite the aarti regardless of their religion or background.
Is it necessary to light diyas and incense sticks during Aarti?
While it is traditional to light diyas and incense sticks during the aarti, it is not necessary. The most important aspect is to recite the aarti with devotion and sincerity.
Can I change the lyrics of Ganesh ji’s aarti?
It is not recommended to modify the original lyrics of the aarti, as they are considered sacred and have been passed down through generations.
Are there any specific rules or guidelines for reciting Ganesh ji’s aarti?
There are no specific rules or guidelines for reciting aarti, but it is important to do it with sincerity and devotion.